Ferring Street Veterinary Surgery opened on 14th March 2011 with a vision of providing a welcoming and relaxing practice; an environment where we can provide the highest level of care to our patients and our clients.
With our great team and fantastic clients, we outgrew our Ferring surgery and in 2018 we opened a sister surgery in East Preston for our clients coming from East Preston, Angmering, Rustington, Littlehampton and Arundel.
We expanded into our modern premises in Ferring in 2021. It was a challenge to build the surgery during the pandemic but well worth it and we are delighted to show off our new premises to you.
All of our surgeries are fully equipped to perform a high standard of surgery, dentistry, ultrasonography, digital x-ray and ophthalmology so we do not need to refer your pet elsewhere. We have a friendly team of vets with diverse interests and we aim for you to be able to see the same vet- someone who knows your pet. As a result we like to see our clients as friends and we’ll give you the support and advice you need for your pet’s wellbeing.
Our nurses are highly trained and skilled and offer compassionate care for your pets and advice in their clinics.
Our reception team love getting to know you and your pets (who all seem to know exactly where to find the treat jar). They work hard to keep both surgeries running smoothly.
Ferring Street Vets offer a uniquely friendly and approachable service and are fully committed to providing the following:
- Experienced lead veterinary surgeons at each surgery
- We encourage you to see the same vet every visit
- Genuinely caring vets with a “down to earth” attitude
- Modern practices, traditional values
- Experienced RCVS qualified nurses
- State of the art equipment and premises
- Relaxing, air conditioned surgeries
- Open 7 days a week
- 20 minute consultations
- Private parking directly in front of practice
- RCVS approved practices
- Sunday opening 10am – 12pm for emergencies at Ferring Surgery